Las Colinas Golf & Country Club (hereinafter referred to as “Las Colinas Golf”) is organising a monthly prize draw for golfers as an incentive for completing their satisfaction surveys.
This document sets out the terms and conditions governing participation in the draw.
FIRST.- DURATION AND PARTICIPANTS
The draw will be held monthly and will be open to those golfers who have played at the golf course during the corresponding month and have completed the satisfaction questionnaire that they receive by email the day after their visit.
The duration of this draw is indefinite. Las Colinas Golf reserves the right to cancel the draw at any time it deems appropriate.
1. The client makes a golf reservation.
2. The client fulfils the reservation and, after receiving the satisfaction questionnaire via email, completes the survey in accordance with the terms and conditions established.
3. The draw will be carried out systematically every month, using an online random selection tool from the entire list of participants who have completed the survey in the previous month.
4. The winner will receive an informative email with their 2 Birdie Cards and non-winning participants will receive another email informing them that they have not won.
5. Once the winner has won the prize, he/she will not be able to participate in the draw again until the following year.
– Two Birdie Cards including two rounds of 18 holes.
– The winner will have 3 months to redeem the prize.
FOURTH.- GENERAL CONDITIONS
Participation in this draw implies that the participants know and accept the present rules. In the event that the winner does not accept any of the above rules, he/she will be automatically eliminated.
These rules will remain at the disposal of the public in the email that gives access to the satisfaction survey.
The Organization reserves the right to modify the conditions of this draw at any time, provided that there is just cause, and undertakes to communicate the new rules with sufficient notice.
It should be noted that Las Colinas Golf is not responsible for any logistical or transport costs incurred by the winner in order for him/her to redeem the prize, but that it will be the responsibility of the winner and, therefore, he/she must take all the necessary steps to benefit from the prize.
FIFTH.- PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
In accordance with current legislation on data protection, Las Colinas Golf informs you that the personal data collected through the forms for participation in events, competitions or promotions will be processed for the purpose of managing the participation of the interested party in the same.
In addition, all participants grant the use of the images shared and those that may be made at the time of redeeming the prize, so that Las Colinas Golf can share them in any of its usual channels.
Likewise, we will use the data provided for the purpose of sending information via post or email about the activities, offers and promotions of Las Colinas Golf and any of the companies in the group. Likewise, the personal data for sending information will be kept until the interested parties request its deletion. However, we inform you that data will not be passed on to third parties unless legally obliged to do so.
You declare that the personal data we process are yours. The categories of data processed relate to identification and contact data. No specially protected data is processed.
The data collected will be stored under the legally established security and confidentiality measures, and the publication of the winner’s personal data (name, surname and image) in our online channels may be considered.
You may exercise your rights of access, cancellation, opposition or rectification in person at our customer service department or by written communication, accompanied by a copy of your national identity document, sent to the following e-mail address: email@example.com.