From 5th to 7th December
(Spanish Bank Holiday)
Participate in the I Edition of Las Colinas Trophy and compete with the winners from the many competitions of the Race to Las Colinas Trophy circuit. Three days with a great programme full of activities, prizes, gifts, and trophies that will make this touristic and gastronomic experience unforgettable to participants and their guests who want to discover what life is like in a world apart
From 12pm to 5pm
- Welcome reception in the Village (lively area where you can find the handing out of passes, welcome pack, commemorative polo shirt and much more)
- Entertainment on the driving range with the Toptracer Range
- Golf introduction lessons for beginners from 3pm to 5pm
- Food truck tasting
- Free night*
*Meals not included
All day long
- Unlimited Access to the golf course and practice areas
- Unlimited Toptracer Range
- Afternoon putting green competition from 12pm to 4pm
- Free evening and night*
- 9:00 h. Shotgun start. Individual Stableford competition
- 14:00 h. Lunch at unik restaurant
- 15:00 h. Prize-giving ceremony and raffle
- 19:30 h. Photocall and musical entertainment
- 20:00 h. Closing gala with cocktail party at il Palco Restaurant
- 22:00 h. Trophy and prize-giving ceremony from the main sponsors.
- 23:00 h. Live music
- 23:55 h. Closing ceremony
An exclusively designed trophy, including Las Colinas’ orange tree branch, representative of its logo, in an aged steel bolt. Made from natural wood with a heated natural wax coating to nourish the wood and preserve it. A larger size carving will remain in the Club’s showcases with the name of the outright winner of each edition.
Two male and one female categories
Plus many other prizes:
Beat the Pro, golf balls.
Longest Drive Men/Women, Ferrari experience.
Nearest the Pin Women, il Palco experience, valued at €100.
Nearest the Pin Men, Callaway equipment.
Putting green competition, Callaway equipment.
We celebrate Las Colinas Trophy thanks to:
Las Colinas Golf & Country Club is located south of Alicante, in a valley of great natural beauty nestled between hills, very close to the sea. The complex is surrounded by one of the best golf courses in Europe and is home to an outstanding gastronomic offer, tennis and paddle tennis facilities and WOW Beach Club on the beachfront. It also includes a high-quality real estate offer with apartments and villas for sale that has earned its recognition as “Leading Villa Resort in Spain” and “Leading Villa Resort in Europe” at the World Travel Awards 2021.